Klondike Solitaire 247 is a classic and fun card game. Here is information on how to play Klondike Solitaire 247:
- The objective of the game Klondike Solitaire 247 is to arrange the cards from Ace to K, in the same background and in ascending order from A to K, in the 4 background columns.
2. How to play:
- You will start with a deck of 52 cards, arranged in 7 base columns, from left to right. The first column has 1 card, the second column has 2 cards and so on, with the last column having 7 cards.
- The cards at the top of each column are face-up, while the bottom cards are left face-down.
- You can move the cards from one column to another or from the column to the Foundation cells if the order is correct from Ace to K and the same background.
- You can also flip the cards at the top of the columns face up to open new cards and create further moves.
- If there are no moves left, you can click the deck in the upper left corner to flip a new card.
3. More information:
- If you click on the Foundation tile, you will place the cards in the correct order from Ace to K and the same background in it.
- If you want to complete the game, you need to put all the cards in the background tiles in order from Ace to K and the same background.
Arrange the cards intelligently and use the moves wisely to complete the game Klondike Solitaire 247. Have a good time and relax!